Updated Teacher's Manual Posted!

We are delighted to bring you a freshly updated Teacher's Manual, packed with great information you can use directly to apply CodeSpace in your classroom. This is especially useful guidance for those teachers using CodeSpace in CS Elective classes for grades 6-10!

• Expanded Standards Mapping - CSTA, CCSS, NGSS
  • Pacing and Sequencing to help plan your progress
  • Provided as a shareable Google Doc!

Resources

It's really not clear how the lessons play out based on the materials.  Will their be more information with the jumpstart kit?  I have to write curriculum to include the activities.

Yes, while the teacher's manual covers the overall structure of each project, objectives, pacing, etc., most of the activity details are contained in the step-by-step lessons within CodeSpace. The easiest way to get a feel for this is to go through at least a portion of the online material as a student. It is very self-guided, and typically the activities don't require prep outside of what is outlined in the teacher's manual. I hope this helps. If not, let's continue the conversation. And you may feel free to call me if you think that would serve you better. Thanks, Geri
Login or Signup to post a comment